Call Today: (630) 666-6042 (F) (800)827-1201

What You Need To Get Started

General Information

  • ___ Copy of Last Year’s Tax Return
  • ___ Dependents’ Names, birth dates and Social Security Numbers
  • ___ Copy of drivers license or state ID
  • ___ Child Care Expenses for Each Dependent
  • ___  Bank routing number
  • ___  Bank account number


  • W-2 Form(s) Wages, Salaries, and Tips
  • Interest Income : Form 1099-INT & 1099-OID
  • Dividend Income : Form 1099-DIV
  • Sales of Stock, Land, Capital Gains: Form 1099-B
  • Sales of Real Estate: Form 1099-S
  • State Tax Refunds: Form 1099-G
  • Alimony Received or Paid
  • Unemployment Compensation 1099-G
  • Business Income: Form 1099-MISC
  • Retirement Income: Form 1099-R
  • Social Security Income Form SSA-1099
  • Rental Income and Expenses
  • Form K-1- Income from Partnerships, Trusts, and S-Corporations
  • Health Insurance Info

Tax Credits

  • Child Care Provider Address, Tax I.D. Number and Amounts Paid
  • Adoption Expense Information
  • First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit
  • Tuition & Education

Expenses and Tax Deductions

  • Medical Expenses for the Family
  • Medical Premiums Paid
  • Prescription Medicines and Drugs
  • Doctor and Dentist Payments
  • Home Mortgage Interest Form 1098
  • Real Estate Taxes Paid
  • Personal Property Taxes Paid
  • Charitable Cash Contributions
  • Fair Market Value of Non-cash Contributions to Charities
  • Unreimbursed Expenses Related to Volunteer Work
  • Mileage for Volunteer Purposes
  • Casualty and Theft Losses
  • Unreimbursed Expenses Related to Your Job
  • Miles Traveled Related to Your Job
  • Union and Professional Dues
  • Investment Expenses
  • Job-hunting Expenses
  • IRA Contributions
  • Student Loan Interest Paid
  • Moving Expenses
  • Last Year’s Tax Preparation Fee

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *